This is for the 9700 18.104.22.1683 Base
Includes 743/758/22.214.171.124 Files (Thanks to WillyBoy6 for releasing these)
About and Help Screen both reads 126.96.36.1998
This is v2.1, a minor update of the v2 743/758 Full Java
Change Log Includes-
Added 20 188.8.131.52 Files for better battery life/performance
Added a few .743 Files for better battery life/performance
Continue reading for instructions on loading this hybrid.
1) Remove any installed OSes and install 9700 184.108.40.2063
2) Download and Install RBs_9700v2.1.exe
3) Choose which 220.127.116.113 OS you have installed (Leaked, Optus, Rogers)
4) Make sure to create a backup
5) Run Shrink-A-OS if preferred (DO NOT REMOVE OTA UPGRADE)
6) Run Loader.exe and Install
7) After installation do a battery pull
-Fast Boot Time (Under 2min)
-Excellent Battery Life
-Fast and Stable OS/Media
-WiFi stable and connects Fast
Still unable to change Date/Time via Options, use Network Time or change via Setup Wizard.
Head on over to the forums and post you thoughts on RBs Latest Hybrid!
NOTE: Any Hybrid OS is an unofficial RIM release and is also not supported by your carrier. You take full responsibility for loading this OS on your phone. Nerdberry.net nor RB Hybirds will be held responsible for any damages from loading this on your phone. Always make sure you have a current backup before proceeding.