VZW announced that they have updated their Verizon account management tool for the BlackBerry Storm and Storm2. Other BlackBerry devices will see their update to the account management tool in the coming months.
Features of the new update:
- View minute, message and data usage
- Adjust allowance minutes on current plans
- Make one-time payments and set up and maintain auto-pay
- View upgrade eligibility and contract end date
- Manage Friends & Family® numbers
You can still use the app to manage your account and check your account balance. The application also has options for you to change your plan features, reset voicemail passwords, and access the Family Locator service.
Verizon’s press release doesn’t say how to obtain the My Account update, but I’m sure they will be pushing it out to all the Storm and Storm2 users.