Google has updated there application connector to version 3.0 there are some new features built into this verison. The biggest difference that can be seen is the support for Enterprise Express which is the free enterprise solution available by RIM. It also supports BES 5.0.2 and Windows Server 2008 SP2 (both 32 and 64 bit). Additionally is has better calender synchronization for more accurate results. Along with the update BES deployments can now be made with Google Apps for a lower cost than ever before!
Google App Connector version 3.0 brings the following changes:
- Support for BlackBerry Enterprise Server 5.0.2.
- Support for BlackBerry Enterprise Server Express.
- Support for both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows Server 2008 SP2.
- Improved Dynamic GAL synchronization.
- Improvements to some calendar synchronization components to provide enhanced robustness and accuracy.
You can get more info Google App Connector here