BerryReader by BellShare is one of my most used apps, even with the Social Feeds functions on Blackberry 6. The UI is super clean and very nice to use. The BerryReader app received an update yesterday to v1.1.49 and it includes some nice new features like being able to share any RSS feed on either Twitter, Facebook or by email!
- Added ‘Share on Twitter’ support
- Added ‘Share on Facebook’ support
- Added new visual UI for swiping article headers to toggle read/star on touchscreen devices
- Now showing multiple article images inline, not just the first one
- New image viewer for full size image viewing, with option to zoom and pan (supports pinch-to-zoom on touchscreens)
- Added option to hide “all feeds”/”feeds not in folders” from feed selection popup
- Feed selection popup shows feeds below folders
- Improved overall UI responsiveness
- Many bug fixes and other improvements
If you have already purchased BerryReader and need to upgrade or want to grab it you can do so at the Nerdberry App Store.
Please let us know what you think of the update by dropping a comment or heading over to the Nerdberry Forums.
Posted with my NerdBerry Torch 9800