The wait is finally over; our Texas Hold’em King LIVE Beta is coming to an end… On Monday November 8th we go LIVE!
What does this mean?
- All Player’s Bankrolls will be reset
- All Player’s Achievements will be reset
- All Player’s “Stats” will be reset
Get in on the action and score some extra chips with our Early-Bird special. For a limited time 125,000 chips will be on sale! Become a VIP member and support the development of your favourite poker game.
Your beta version will automatically update to 1.0 However, you can also download it from App World.
What’s new in 1.0?
- Buy Chips Store Our “Buy Chips” store is finally enabled! Purchase chips to stay in the action, or to move up the ranks!
- Bug Fixes, UI Tweaks and Slick Animations We’ve squashed quite a few number of bugs, added some new animations and tweaked our UI to make it even easier to use.
- Pretzil Integration You can now login to Pretzil via the Profile page. Then you can select the Pretzil Avatar and it will automatically download your Pretzil.com Avatar! Earn Pretzil Points for playing THK Live!
- Help / In-Game FAQ We’ve added a short in-game FAQ with a link to our Technical Support should you have an issue, check here first.
- Tournaments Are coming soon! Check out our tournaments which are coming this year!
Here are some Beta Highlights!
Our beta started on September 21st. We’ve had over 13,000 players log-in and player and we’ve played over 110,000 hands! The average length of a hand is 70 seconds.
Here are the Top 20 Bankrolls as of November 3rd:
|#||Player Alias||Current Bankroll|
Once again we thank everyone for their participation and we hope to see everyone online Monday!
The beta servers will still be available throughout the weekend. Enjoy!