If you are a world traveler and need to keep tabs on the markte and all business news, you of course carry a Blackberry and therefore need apps that help you with day to day operations. Well the fine folks over CNBC have your back, as today they announced the launching of their “CNBC Pro” Blackberry app. The app will keep you up to date with the marktet, live CNBC archives and analytics. The features include…
- Real Time global market data from 100+ exchanges
- Live CNBC TV & VOD Archive- Watch CNBC US, Europe, an Asia Pacific live programming anytime
- Personalization- Create and track your favorite securities with access to integrated charts and live CNBC related news headlines
- Superior Analytics- View company specific news, videos, profiles and key metrics
- Automatic Sync- Sync your personal settings between your desktop and BlackBerry
- Cutom Real Time Price & Exclusive CNBC Breaking News Alerts- See breaking stock market news, anyalysis and expert investment opinions
Now of course all this excellent information will come at a price, and a hefty price it is. The CNBC Pro app will cost you $24.99/month or $269.99/year. Now to be realistic this app is aimed at the globe trotter that neds to keep informed every second of the day, and this type of price is justified. For for information please head over to the CNBC site.
Do you think this is a fair price to ask for an app like this? Please drop us a comment or head over to the Nerdberry Forums and let us know.