The Blackberry Apollo and Sedona will be the next update to the BlackBerry Curve. The BlackBerry Curve “codenamed Malibu” will be the CDMA version that will head in to the market as the BlackBerry Curve Touch. The Curve Touch is scheduled to be release late 2011/early 2012 this will be RIM’s first Curve to lack a keyboard.
Rumored Specs include:
- Processor: Qualcomm MSM 8655 800MHz CPU
- Radio: CDMA – EvDo Rev A
- Display: 3.25″ 480×360 HVGA
- Navigation: Trackpad & Nav Keys
- Keypad: Virtual QWERTY
- Camera: 5 MP (with HD Video recording)
- Memory: 1GB Flash + 512MB RAM, Hot Swap MicroSD slot
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- GPS: Autonomous & A-GPS
- Connectivity: NFC, Micro USB, Bluetooth 2.1
- Sensors: Ambient Light Sensor, accelerometer
The Malibu is CDMA Curve Touch, we can only assume a GSM version will be produced.