- After the Torch OS have updated to OS 22.214.171.1240 the navigation with the touch screen can fail [or looks like that the user input (touch/click) will be ignored] – The new FileScout build 126.96.36.199 have implemented a work around for this issue in order to get the behavior as everybody is used too – before the OS was updated on the Torch. More details can be found in a forum post ‘Torch OS 188.8.131.520 – Touch Screen issues with FileScout‘
- This also effect the FileScout Dropbox Plugin which was also updated.
- When you are a Torch User who have installed the new OS 184.108.40.2060 then please follow this procedure:
- Go to BlackBerry Options – Device – Application Management
- Scroll down in the list and select ‘Filescout Dropbox Plugin’ (v220.127.116.11.1)
- Deinstall the Plugin and when asked for a reboot select “no” (or later)
- Now update your FileScout Installation to v18.104.22.168 and now perform the requested reboot
- After the device have rebooted: just install the Dropbox Plugin as you did initially (see: User Manual – Dropbox Plugin)