The InPulse smart watch officially available for $149! We have been waiting for the release of this smart watch for about a year or so now.
Here are some of the features the InPluse smart watch has:
- Customize your watch – InPulse is totally customizable. Our SDK can get you saying ‘Hello, Watch!’ in 5 minutes! Dive deeper and create your own app running right on top of our embedded OS. Code in C and get control over the OLED display, Bluetooth connection, vibrating motor, button, timers, interrupts and more.
- Ambient data display – Ever had to check the ping-time of your server during a rolly-chair sword duel? Or maybe you’ve wanted to check sports scores in a more believable situation, like over dinner with the parents. Write a simple script to funnel data from the net to your watch. Check out our PingStat example app.
- Connect inPulse to…whatever! – inPulse can connect by Bluetooth to all kinds of host devices: computers, laptops, smartphones, and certain Bluetooth-enabled toasters.
It plays best with Android, Blackberry, Mac, Windows and Linux. It’s a two way connection, so inPulse can send packets back to the host based on user interaction.
- Watch out…APPS! – We’ve created a number of sample apps to get your started, including source code, tutorials and binaries to load on your watch. There’s even a simulator, so you can start hacking before your watch even arrives!
- 1.3″ 96×128 pix full color display
- ARM7 microcontroller running at 52MHz
- 32kB total program space, 8kB RAM
- Bluetooth 2.1 (L2CAP)
- Over-the-air programming
- Vibrating motor
- 150mAh lithium-ion polymer battery
- Charges via microUSB
- Battery lasts up to 4 days depending on display/Bluetooth use
There are to flavors available: Metallic Silver for $149 and a Black Anodized for $199. So be sure to head on over and grab your InPluse smart watch today!