The developer community plays an enormous role in shaping BlackBerry® DEVCON. We’re looking for your experience to help build the 2011 conference content. Answer the Call For Papers and you could become a breakout session presenter at BlackBerry DEVCON 2011, October 18-20 at the San Francisco Marriott Marquis. Submit your entry now – the Call For Papers closes April 1st!
We’re looking for submissions on the following topics:
- BlackBerry® Tablet OS
- Adobe® Flash® and Adobe® Air®
- BlackBerry® Java® SDK 6.0
- BlackBerry Services (including Payment Service, Advertising Service, BlackBerry® Push Service, and more)
- Business Success and Case Studies (share your app development, B2C commercialization or internal deployment lessons learned)
- Other Developer Tools and Platforms
- BlackBerry Native C/C++
- BlackBerry® WebWorks™ application
- BlackBerry Web Development
- Super Apps
- User Interface & User Experience
Answer the BlackBerry DEVCON 2011 Call For Papers before it closes on April 1, 2011.
Want to take a look at last year’s content? You can access session presentation files including audio recordings for free in BlackBerry Developer Zone or upgrade to the DEVCON 2010 On-Demand portal for only $19.99 USD.