AHA, a Bakrie Connectivity company, offers users with the BlackBerry Curve 8530 access to the super-fast AHA CDMA network
Jakarta, Indonesia – PT Bakrie Connectivity through AHA, together with Research In Motion (RIM) (NASDAQ: RIMM; TSX: RIM), today launched the CDMA-enabled BlackBerry® Curve™ 8530 smartphone in Indonesia. AHA will launch the new smartphone along with comprehensive service plans to fulfill the needs of AHA’s growing customer base.
- Sleek and compact design measuring 109 mm x 60 mm x 13.90 mm (L x W x D) and weighing only 106 grams (including battery)
- Easy-to-use, highly tactile, full-QWERTY keyboard and optical trackpad for reliable, responsive typing and navigation
- Supports voice-activated dialing and Bluetooth® (version 2.1), with support for hands-free headsets, car kits, stereo headsets and other Bluetooth peripherals
- High speed Internet access on CDMA networks
- Built-in Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g)
- GPS with support for location-based applications
- Digital camera with zoom and video recording*
- Advanced media player for music, pictures and videos, with dedicated media keys and a 3.5 mm stereo headset jack
- BlackBerry® Media Sync, which makes it easy to quickly sync photos and music from your computer to the smartphone**
- Access to BlackBerry App World™, featuring a broad and growing catalog of third-party mobile applications developed specifically for BlackBerry smartphones.
- Access to email, messaging (IM, SMS, BBM™) and popular social networking sites such as Facebook® and MySpace
- Powerful multimedia capabilities with dedicated media keys smoothly integrated along the top of the handset, giving customers an easy, convenient way to control their music and videos
- Support for BlackBerry services with access to up to 10 supported email accounts (including most popular ISP email accounts such as Yahoo! ®, Windows Live™ Hotmail®, AOL® and Gmail) and BlackBerry® Enterprise Server support, which provides advanced security and IT administration for corporate deployments
- Expandable memory via hot swappable microSD™/SDHC memory card slot (supports up to 32 GB cards)