We first told you about FedEx Office Print and Go back in February. FedEx Office recently contacted us to review their newest application, “FedEx Office Print & Go.” FedEx Office sent us the following for the review:
- 2 – USB Flash Drive
- 2 – $25 FedEx Office Gift Card
- 1 – For review purposes and 1- for a giveaway
Let’s get started! I went to the local FedEx Office today to check out the application and to learn more about it. The rep (Gregory) at the location was very helpful although he admitted that this was the first time anyone has been into his location to use Print & Go from his or her BlackBerry. You will need to download the free HP ePrint application in the BlackBerry App World to get started. After the app is installed you are ready to start printing to your local FedEx Office. HP ePrint supports the following file formats: Jpeg, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, and Adobe PDF documents. Now if you are using a USB drive at the Print & Go kiosk you can only print Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe PDF documents. So now your asking what’s next?
Hit the break for more info and contest rules!
Here is a step by step to get your document printed.
- Select the email attachment(s) or file you want to print.
- Select Print from the BlackBerry menu, which will now be in your menu options.
- Search and select your preferred FedEx Office location.
- Select Print to submit the job.
- You will receive a confirmation email with a retrieval code.
- Go to a machine in the self-service area at FedEx Office and enter your code.
In a nut shell FedEx Office Print & Go for BlackBerry is one of the easiest apps to use to remotely print your documents in a fast and convenient way.We suggest you check this application out you cannot go wrong with being able to print your documents on the go. You can learn more about FedEx Office Print & Go by visiting their website.
Here is what you have to do to win:
- You MUST post a comment here in this post with your twitter name and what you would print the your $25 FedEx gift card.
- You MUST ReTweet this post using the Twitter Button below be sure to mention @nerdberry in the tweet.
We will use random.org to pick the winner. Thanks to FedEx Office for supplying the review kit for the contest! Once the winner is chosen we will email you for your shipping address and get it right out to you!
The contest starts today and ends on Tuesday, May 31 2011. This contest is limited to US residents only. Good Luck Nerds!!