If you are a Beta Zone member, then you need a keycode to access programs in the Beta Zone. Where do you get one? Follow the instructions below and you should be able to access the Beta Zone in no time.
Hit the break for the full how-to guide
Please make sure to update your PIN under the Profiles tab on the BlackBerry Beta Zone homepage.
To complete the keycode generation:
1) Go to My Account
2) Select the Keycodes tab
3) Select Get Latest Keycode for your BlackBerry applications
If you do not receive the confirmation email containing a new keycode within 10-15 minutes, please check your spam or bulk email folders.
If all this information is up-to-date and you are unable to generate your own keycode, you can also try the following workaround:
• Login to Beta Zone via your BlackBerry smartphone
• Browse to the program you need a keycode for under “My Programs”
• Navigate to the “Downloads” tab
• Click through to the download
• When prompted to replace your current application version, click “No”
• This will initiate the generation of a keycode which will be sent to the email address linked to your Beta Zone account
Thank you for your patience and continued participation.
– The BlackBerry Beta Zone Team