Pete Nofelt from Foursquare during the BBM Hackathon has lets us in on some interesting info from thier application and the success of the use and intergration of BBM Social. Here is some of the data Pete shared:
- 30% of overall foursquare usage is from BlackBerrys
- Active usage is much stronger on BlackBerry than any other platform
- BBM integration took Pete 2 days using RIM’s provided plugin code.
- With BBM Integration BlackBerry is now beating Android and iPhone for new user signups
- Huge spikes in downloads for Foursquare when each BBM release
Loving all the news coming from the Blackberry Messenger Hackathon!