Comcast has finally come out with an XFINITY Mobile App for Blackberry. You can check your emails, voice mails and even browse tv listings. Another cool feature is you can see calls you missed or received on your home phone. Most devices are supported, but not all features are supported for each device.
Hit the break for listed features and descriptions
One Inbox for Email and Voicemail
* Get your email and XFINITY voicemail together in one inbox
* Enjoy visual voicemail with caller photos
* Sort and search your email plus mark them as Read, Unread, or SPAM
* Listen to voicemail and mark as Heard or Unheard
* View your home phone call logs for missed and received calls
* Forward your home phone calls to your Blackberry or another number
* Listen to your voicemail in any order and click to call back
* Forward a voicemail as an attachment to any email
Universal Address Book
* Sync your Blackberry contacts with your online Universal Address Book
* Add your contacts as favorites along with their pictures
* Add/delete/modify your Universal Address Book contacts from within the app
TV Listings & DVR Manager
* Browse your TV listings in portrait and landscape view
* Schedule and manage your upcoming DVR recordings
* Mark your favorite channels and programs with one tap access
* Browse details for any program
* Get reminders for shows you don’t want to miss
* Watch trailers for the latest movies available On Demand
* Explore the On Demand library to discover new programs of interest to you
* Browse through the latest listings of movies or pick your favorite category of movies – Action, Comedy, Drama, Family & Kids, Top Movies
Please click the link below to enter your email address. We will send you an email with a link to download the free XFINITY Mobile app for Blackberry.
* The XFINITY Mobile app for Blackberry supports Blackberry operating system 4.6 and higher.
* The following are supported devices: Curve 8900, 8520, 8530, 9300 and 9330; Bold 9000, 9650 and 9700; Storm and Storm 2; Tour; Torch
Check out the free app and more information at Comcast’s XFINITY site.