Paul over at the QNX Blog has posted some really cool wallpapers for the BlackBerry PlayBook. The images are as follows: Timber wolf, Sunrise on the Bonnechere, and My neighbour’s fence. Hit the break for more info!
To download the wallpapers from your PlayBook:
- Go to http://www.flickr.com/photos/paulleroux
- Tap on any wallpaper.
- A larger image will appear. Tap Actions, then tap View all sizes.
- An even larger image will appear! Tap Download the Large size of this photo.
- Your PlayBook will ask you to enter a file name. Type something meaningful, such as cat_wallpaper.jpg, and tap Save.
- From the PlayBook home screen, tap Pictures, then tap Downloads.
- Tap the wallpaper you want, swipe from the top of the screen and tap Set as Wallpaper. You’re done!