Verizon Wireless sent us an email this morning letting us know about the $10/month Social Plan for the Blackberry Curve 3G 9330.
Hit the break for full details
Wanted to let you know of an exciting new BlackBerry service plan — BlackBerry Social Messaging Data Package — launched by Verizon Wireless for the BlackBerry® Curve™ 3G 9330.
Save More. Share More.
With the BlackBerry Social Messaging Data Package for the BlackBerry Curve 3G 9330 smartphone (in Black), customers get access to the most popular social networks including BBM™ – so they can keep up with friends and family – all for just $10 a month.
Offered exclusively online at www.verizonwireless.com/blackberrysocial, customers can purchase the BlackBerry Curve 3G 9330 smartphone for only $49.99 on a 2-year activation plan and data package paired with the BlackBerry Social Messaging Data Package – it’s that simple.
Students and those looking to stay socially connected while keeping more money in their pocket should check out this amazing new plan only from Verizon Wireless.
With the BlackBerry Social Messaging Data Package Customers Get:
· 75 MB of data per month
· Access to Facebook, MySpace, and Twitter
· BBM™ (BlackBerry® Messenger), AOL Instant Messenger, Google Talk, Yahoo! Messenger and Windows Live
· My Verizon and Backup Assistant
· Browse the Internet or download apps from BlackBerry App World™ when connected to Wi-Fi®
BlackBerry Curve 3G 9330 Smartphone Features:
• Trackpad and dedicated media keys
• Full QWERTY keyboard
• BlackBerry® 6 OS
• Built-in GPS and Wi-Fi
• 3G Network Support
• 2MP Camera with video recording
• 512 MB flash memory, plus up to 32 GB memory storage (via microSD card slot)
To learn more about the BlackBerry Social Messaging Data Package visit: www.verizonwireless.com/blackberrysocial
To learn more about the BlackBerry Curve 3G 9330 smartphone visit: www.blackberry.com/curve/3G