RIM is pushing out an updated to BlackBerry Traffic to day. This update is to v126.96.36.1999! Just the other day we saw the same version land in the BlackBerry Beta Zone.With lots of places to go and people to see, planning to get places on time can be a challenge. Thanks to BlackBerry® Traffic 3.0, you can know your estimated time of arrival (ETA) based on current traffic conditions, and find out about alternate routes to avoid hold ups and toll booths. Plus, new voice guidance provides stress-free navigation and allows you to travel completely hands free; with the option to have clear voice instructions come through a Bluetooth headset or your vehicle’s sound system, and deliver turn-by-turn directions if you want them. In fact, you can make them as detailed as you like! Finally, when you know your ETA, you can keep your contacts updated via SMS, email, or PIN so they know when to expect you. Making – and keeping – plans just got a whole lot easier.
- Now featuring voice guidance projected clearly through your device’s speaker, Bluetooth or car system’s input; program it to be as detailed as you want so you have constant direction
- Avoid toll routes with alternate route ideas before leaving for your trip
- Invite others to use BlackBerry® Traffic 3.0 via BBM™
* Activation with data plan including Internet browsing capability
* A GPS-equipped device
* BlackBerry® Maps installed