The Boxing Day specials from Wind Mobile are very awesome this year! The sale is titled “99 Ways to Love WIND”, and is focused on the $99 price point. The special will run from December 26th-31st, 2011. There are 3 awesome offers on the table, “lead offers” and a couple “door crashers”. Hit the break for more!
- Lead Offer #1: Get one of the season’s hottest smartphones for only $99 on WINDtab+: BlackBerry Bold 9900, BlackBerry Torch 9810 and HTC Amaze 4G. The fine print from the internal doc states that “Customers will be able to purchase one of these phones with on WINDtab+ when they activate on the Oh Canada plan, Holiday Miracle plan, or Genius plan” – this also means that the Holiday Miracle plan will be extended to the end of the month.
- Lead Offer #2: Get a $99 off of a BlackBerry Curve 9360: This basically drops the price of the Curve to $250, but its only for new activations.
- Lead Offer #3: Get one year of data plus a WINDspeed Mobile Internet Stick for only $99: The data stick is the E169 and the data plan is the 12 months of the 1GB/month Mobile Internet plan.
- Door Crasher #1: Get a BlackBerry Playbook 32GB for $99 when you activate any Blackberry: This is only available on December 26th and select locations (listed in the internal doc below), plus you have to purchase a new BlackBerry Bold 9900, BlackBerry Torch 9810, or BlackBerry Curve 9360 on a monthly plan of $25/month or greater. Also, there will only be 5 32GB PlayBooks at each location.
- Door Crasher #2: Get a free gift with the purchase of a Google Nexus S or LG Optimus 2X: Yawn. When you buy either of these devices and sign up on a $25 or higher plan you’ll score a free LG HDMI cable.