Support documents have been spotted on Verizon’s website showing OS 18.104.22.168 will be released very soon for the BlackBerry Bold 9930 & Torch 9850! This OS is the same OS Sprint released about 3 weeks or so ago. Hit the break to find out what is new in this OS.
- Device will no longer repeatedly indicate that new software has been installed.
- Device will no longer reset while connected to a charging source.
- Device displays the correct wireless service provider while making calls or sending text messages.
- While in a global roaming condition, connect to a previously registered CDMA network without experiencing lengthy search periods.
- Improvements in home screen responsiveness and reduced touch screen lockups.
- No longer experience delays in audio reception or unexpected call termination.
- Improvements to audio quality during playback for audio files downloaded using the V CAST application.
- The zoom in and zoom functionout on the browser application renders the page properly.
- When downloading an application, the device will display the correct number of bytes being downloaded.
- Device now supports Commercial Mobile Alert System (CMAS).
- Device now supports Wi-Fi Mobile Hotspot (MHS).
Email & messaging
- Duplicate text messages will no longer display in the Messaging application.
- Improvements in Visual Voice Mail.