We let you know the other day that Verizon was releasing OS 7.1 in the very near future, well it is now the very near future! Verizon has begun rolling out OS 188.8.131.52 for the BlackBerry BlackBerry Bold 9930 & Torch 9850!
- Device will no longer repeatedly indicate that new software has been installed.
- Device will no longer reset while connected to a charging source.
- Device displays the correct wireless service provider while making calls or sending text messages.
- While in a global roaming condition, connect to a previously registered CDMA network without experiencing lengthy search periods.
- Improvements in home screen responsiveness and reduced touch screen lockups.
- No longer experience delays in audio reception or unexpected call termination.
- Improvements to audio quality during playback for audio files downloaded using the V CAST application.
- The zoom in and zoom functionout on the browser application renders the page properly.
- When downloading an application, the device will display the correct number of bytes being downloaded.
- Device now supports Commercial Mobile Alert System (CMAS).
- Device now supports Wi-Fi Mobile Hotspot (MHS).
Email & messaging
- Duplicate text messages will no longer display in the Messaging application.
- Improvements in Visual Voice Mail.
As of right now not all users are seeing the OS updated so just give them some time and you should see it very soon! Let us know what you think about OS 7.1 in the comments!
Thanks to all that sent this in!