mIQ is a backup service for smartphones from Best Buy Mobile. Best Buy Mobile has decided to discontinue this service hit the break to see what Best Buy Mobile had to say.
What does this mean to you, our customer?
- New users: Effective immediately, mIQ is unavailable for new users.
- Current users:
- For the time being, current mIQ customers can continue to utilize the tool. However, all users must transition off of the system by February 15, 2012. Until then, users may continue to direct questions or concerns to mIQ Customer Care firstname.lastname@example.org
- We highly recommend you perform the following tasks prior to February 15, 2012:
- 1. Ensure you have downloaded any pictures and content from the www.miqlive.com website to your computer
- 2. Uninstall the mIQ application from your mobile device.
Our team remains committed to developing and launching new tools that will enhance the mobile experience for its customers. Look for new value propositions and offerings in the coming months.
The m:IQ Team