With CES over with RIM has begun getting things set and in motion for Blackberry Wold 2012 this May in Orlando! Have you marked your calendar for BlackBerry World™ 2012, happening May 1-3 in Orlando, Florida? Registration opens in February with great discounts for Early Birds and Alumni attendees.
The conference covers the most essential news and technology trends from leaders in mobility, making it easy for you to access valuable BlackBerry® technology and strategic information in one location. Take a look at some of the session topics:
- BlackBerry® 10 platform and roadmap
- BlackBerry® PlayBook™ tablet OS 2.0 for the enterprise
- BlackBerry® Mobile Fusion
- BlackBerry® Business Cloud Services
- BlackBerry® Mobile Voice System
- BlackBerry® Enterprise Server management tips and troubleshooting
Trends and vision for the future of wireless from industry experts
Watch for registration to open soon! Save the date – May 1-3, 2012 in Orlando, Florida.
RIM is also accepting entries for the 2012 Wireless Achievement Awards. Tell us how your organization is using the BlackBerry solution in innovative, game changing ways. This is your chance to win recognition, prizes and more.