RIM just let us know that they will be hosting inaugural Future Developer Event at Pace University in New York City. During the event young developers will be able to learn tips and tricks from leading developers in the industry and much more!
The event is set to start at 9 a.m. to 5p.m. Friday March 30th at Pace University in New York City. This is a great opportunity to develop their own BlackBerry app, using RIM’s HTML5/WebWorks tools.
The program is designed to give students – the next generation of application developers – hands-on experience and access to RIM experts. Students will have the opportunity to:
- Learn tips and tricks from leading developers in the industry
- Attend a developer panel, which will include RIM developer experts and developer partners
- Engage in hands-on app development experience that complements their classroom studies
- Learn techniques to develop compelling apps for BlackBerry smartphones and the PlayBook
- Participate in briefings with developers
- Discuss developer trends
- Meet and network with developers