YouMail for Blackberry transcribes your voicemail messages into texts and can also send them to your email. Now you have the option of paying with PayPal.
YouMail is FREE visual voicemail for your BlackBerry® smartphone – and much more.
YouMail unlocks your mobile voicemail:
- Scroll through and play your voice messages in any order.
- Forward them, save them forever, even organize them in folders.
- Force callers to expose their caller id to leave messages.
- Access your voicemail through e-mail or any computer.
When you download YouMail, you also get access to http://www.youmail.com, where you can:
- Set up personal greetings heard only by specific family, friends, or co-workers.
- Play and use prerecorded greetings supplied by other YouMailers.
- Block specific people from leaving voicemail.
- Create your own folders to help you organize your voicemail.
- Connect to facebook, so your friend’s pictures show up when they leave messages.
- Easily post messages to your facebook wall, twitter, or your blog.
And, with YouMail’s Read-It services, for a low monthly fee, simply read near-perfect transcriptions of your voicemail without having to listen to them.
YouMail works by replacing your wireless carrier’s existing voicemail service with YouMail’s improved, free service. It takes just a few minutes to sign up and configure.
YouMail is completely free for most AT&T Wireless, Verizon Wireless, T-mobile, and Sprint users. To avoid any extra charges, just ensure you have available minutes for calls that go to voicemail, have a text or data plan, and have set up voicemail alerts appropriately.
Unfortunately, YouMail is generally not available to users on prepaid plans, like T-mobile FlexPlay.
The free YouMail application is ad-supported. Paying users of YouMail do not see any ads, with paying versions starting as low as $1.99/month.
*PayPal is for the paid version
Get the app from Blackberry App World.