TinyController for BlackBerry has been updated to v1.2.3 in App World! Control your BlackBerry® smartphones from your Windows or Mac OS X Desktop using USB, WIFI, or Bluetooth.
- Access BlackBerry® Messenger, Yahoo® Chat, and other apps from your Desktop.
- Show your BlackBerry® screen on your desktop for presentation
Multiple connection methods:
- To get the best quality and response, use USB connection.
- WIFI connection depends on your network speed and signal quality.
- Bluetooth connection is slow but available built in on latest laptop and desktop.
TinyController provides adjustable image quality to get the best response for the connection that you use.
To begin using this software, you need to download the desktop side of this app from our website:
To use USB Connection, please install BlackBerry® Desktop Software (this can be downloaded for free from RIM website).
Note: due to API limitations, some applications can NOT be controlled using TinyController (for example BBM Group). Please try this app before you buy to make sure that you can control the apps that you need.
Thanks to @AndreNugraaha for sending this one in!