Blackberry Mobile Fusion is an enterprise centered product that allows mobile device management from a single interface, administrators can use common management tasks for the BlackBerry Device Services, to maintain several devices within a business network.
“At RIM we feel like we were the first mobile management solution.”
Vikas Shakyaver, Enterprise Product Managers for BlackBerry Mobile Fusion, with specific focus on iOS and Android managemenft states.
“Blackberry Mobile Fusion is Blackberry’s next-gen mobile device management platform.”
Mobile Fusion Universal Device Management Service
Blackberry Mobile Fusion now includes a universal device management service. The new software version of Mobile Fusion has been adapted to include Blackberry 7 and previous Blackberry OS devices, Blackberry Playbook tablets and now Android (2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3, 4) and iOS (version 4) devices. In addition to providing unmatched functionality for Blackberry Devices, BlackBerry Mobile Fusion also provides comprehensive mobile device management capabilities for iOS and Android devices including:
- Support for multiple devices per user
- Application and software management
- Connectivity management (Wi-Fi, VPN, certificates)
- Centralized, easy to use, unified web-based console
- Security and policy definition and management
- Asset management
- Configuration management
- Security and protection for lost or stolen devices (remote lock, wipe)
- User- and group-based administration
- High scalability
BlackBerry Mobile Fusion software is available as a free download and is priced by the number of devices being managed. Client access licenses (CALs) start at $99 per user or $4 per user per month (billed annually); volume discounts are also available. In addition, RIM is offering a 60 day free trial, so customers can deploy a pilot before purchasing a single CAL. The 60 day free trial is available at https://www.blackberry.com/eBES/trialOrder.do?id=121.
For more information, visit www.blackberry.com/mobilefusion.
* iOS and Android devices require the Mobile Fusion Client app to enable the BlackBerry Mobile Fusion management services, which is available as a free download for iOS and Android devices from their respective app stores. Device security, manageability and controls vary according to the inherent capabilities of the individual device operating systems.