Just yesterday we posted about a Facebook for BlackBerry update by mistake, Today Facebook for Blackberry has been updated to v126.96.36.199 in the BlackBerry Beta Zone. This update includes a slew of fixes for the application. Facebook® for BlackBerry® smartphones makes it even easier to connect with friends and share your news while you’re on the go. Discover all the great ways Facebook works with your BlackBerry smartphone to help you stay connected and on top of your social life. hit the break to find out what’s new.
- Status Cleared notification doesn’t make sense
- Update help URLs for Facebook 3.1
- Got a state that could not exit Facebook setup wizard if Facebook opened from other access points
- No photo on post
- Facebook does not update while on Wi-Fi. Mobile Wi-Fi does work however.
- App takes very long time to refresh comments.
- Clicking “resend” on a status update doesn’t seem to work
- Focus is lost after scrolling thru a very long post.
- Likes count incorrect in Likes list if launched from stagnant comment screen
- Doesn’t work on Wi-Fi only connection
- Send icon is missing in command screen
- User is not able to scroll to Facebook title bar to open navigation screen on the new chat conversation screen if cursor is not at the beginning of text box
- Comments for Notes are limited to 1000 characters while on the web the limit is 8000
- Event Created By lists incorrect name
- BBM Text for check in is not localization friendly and might cause issues in other languages
- Focus order on comment page
- Focus jumps to the top of the notifications list after marking an unopened notification as opened