I am always looking for different ways to get news from website to RSS feed applications for my BlackBerry to my PlayBook. The RSS feed applications I use most are BerryReader from Bellshare on my BlackBerry Bold 9900 to Pipeline Pro from Magnoware on my PlayBook. Today, Read It Offline By The Pumping Lemma Company has been released in to App World for the BlackBerry PlayBook. Read It Offline is another great RSS feed option available. The application helps you save articles and their images right on your PlayBook for reading at a later time.
- Downloads your RSS feed articles and images to your PlayBook for offline viewing
- Grabs the entire article – not just the one paragraph summary typically found in an RSS feed – so you won’t be left with only half of the story
- Handles multiple page articles by retrieving all pages and saving them as one long piece of content on your PlayBook
- Full offline support for images, saving them directly to your PlayBook
- It’s a Readability client, too! Save articles to your PlayBook directly from your PC or Mac’s browser
- A full screen reader mode for maximum reading comfort
- Add and remove articles from your list of Favourites with one easy tap of an icon