Nerd fans if you have yet to register for your spot for BlackBerry 10 Jam World Tour Montreal, well youre in luck a few more spots just opened up for the BlackBerry 10 Jam Montreal tour stop also now in conjunction with The International Startup Festival; an event beginning the evening of July 11 until July 13, all about the business of Startups. Focused on hot sectors like mobility, social networking, and gaming, the event brings together industry veterans and fresh new faces, creative thinkers, experienced entrepreneurs and technologists from around the globe.
As a sponsor of the International Startup Festival, we are pleased to be able to offer all BlackBerry 10 Jam Montreal attendees discounted passes to the festival. Prices are as follows:
- $300 for an All Access Pass (regular price: $550) – click here to register
- $250 for a Startup Pass (regular price: $365) – click here to register
Both passes are valid for each day of the event.
All International Startup Festival attendees sign up to pitch their company or ideas to VC investors. The first and second place winners from the BlackBerry 10 Jam Lightning Pitches will be given free All Access passes to the festival and a dedicated expo time in the mobility tent.
Update: Due to overwhelming demand, we’ve expanded the number of spots available for BlackBerry 10 Jam Montreal. Registration has be re-opened – sign up today!
Come Jam with us so you can:
- Be one of the first to develop for the BlackBerry® 10 platform.
- Discover the power of BlackBerry 10. Learn about the unique capabilities of BlackBerry 10 to set your application apart.
- Collaborate with your community. Learn, share and network with your fellow developers. Make valuable connections that will make you even more successful with BlackBerry.
- Get one-on-one expert guidance. Jam with Blackberry Platform experts and build a better app.
- A limited number of BlackBerry® 10 Dev Alpha devices will be available to qualified developers* at each city in the World Tour. During the event registration process, apply to receive a BlackBerry 10 Dev Alpha device, available only to developers attending BlackBerry 10 Jam!
Attendees will gain insight on building applications for the launch of the new BlackBerry 10 platform later this year. Beginner and master mobile application developers will be able to attend in-depth breakout sessions focused on HTML5 + BlackBerry® WebWorks™ and Native C/C++ development for the BlackBerry platform. Developers will be able to interact with development experts who can provide guidance, tips and tricks, and other information to help developers get started building apps for BlackBerry 10.