GDocs application for BlackBerry has been updated in App World to version 1.4. There is no change log available at this time. If you use Google Docs for school, work or maybe just sharing lists between friends or family members Google Docs is a great resource and you now have a free way to manage it all on your BlackBerry. There are three versions of this app within App World, the free one a Pro version and a Premium version. All three of them seem to do the same thing, and we recommend that you just go with the Free one for the time being. Hit the break for a full description and the download link.
GDocs puts all the functionality of the desktop version of Google Docs on your Blackberry device. Quickly and easily create, filter, star, share, rename, delete and upload documents from your Google account.What can you do with GDocs app?
- Search and Filter your Document List
- Star, Share, Rename and Delete your Document
- View your docs even when you are in offline mode
- Download the documents to your Device
- Move unwanted documents to Trash/Bin and restore them if required
- Easily upload files from your device to your Google Docs Account
- Create new documents and edit them without using Browser
- Create a collection of the documents
- Take a photo with your camera and convert the image to a text document in Google Docs
- Full screen view of documents for better reading
- Send documents via E-mail, Bluetooth
- Update the documents online