Spotify for BlackBerry has been updated to v0.5.1.2 in App World. This update is not yet showing for everyone at this time. You can clear App Worlds cache by pressing and holding ALT then type +RST, doing this should show the update. Spotify is a clever little app that gives you instant access to millions and millions of songs on your BlackBerry® phone. Just choose what you want and hit play. Get free access to Spotify Premium now! With Premium you’ll get access to millions of tracks from thousands of albums and artists on your BlackBerry®. If you haven’t tried Premium before, you can try it on your mobile for 48-hours, completely free. You don’t even have to enter credit card details.
If 48-hours isn’t enough, you can extend your trial by 30 days by following the details in the email we send you when you log in.
Great features include:
- Million of songs available instantly on your BlackBerry
- Offline playlists – listen to music with no mobile connection and avoid using your data allowance
- Create and sync playlists
- Star your favourite tracks
- Search tracks, artists, albums
- Browse “What’s new” and “Top tracks”
- Scrobble tracks to Last.fm
- Receive music from friends via the inbox
Spotify for BlackBerry is compatible with the following devices – 9780 Bold, 9700 Bold, 9300 Curve, 9000 Bold, 8520 Curve. Currently the app only supports phones running on GSM networks. CDMA-network phones and Torch 9800 are not currently compatible.