Emblm by Smart Casing has officially launched their new website www.Emblm.ca. Over the last year, they have continued to develop the product, perfecting every minor detail along the way. Smart Casing now has a full production process that requires some specialized equipment. To fund the $75,000 investment, we are accepting pre-orders using the crowdfunding website, Indiegogo. Crowdfunding is a way for individuals to support start-ups by pre-purchasing products or simply donating to the company. For those who pre-order, you can expect delivery to be within 10 business days of the end of the Indiegogo campaign (34 days).
The battery doors for BlackBerry runs $29.99 with any image or color you want to use on the device. They support iPhone 4 and 4S as well as the BlackBerry Bold, Curve 98xx, Torch 9800/9810. I spoke with them just last week and they are planing on adding some Android devices into the mix as well.
If you would like to support Emblm you can always donate any amount through Indiegogo. Simply choose any of the perks listed on the site, scroll to the bottom to select “No Perk”, and enter the amount you wish to donate.
Be sure to check them out:
- Website: www.Emblm.ca
- Direct Indiegogo Link: www.indiegogo.com/Emblm
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/Emblm
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/SmartCasing
- Emblm on BNN’s The Pitch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lQQp_YMR5M
- Emblm on Dragons’ Den: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=753nRmRZUaw
- Emblm in the Financial Post: http://business.financialpost.com/2012/03/26/smart-casing-forges-ahead/