Research In Motion was on hand the the 2012 Toronto International Film Festival. RIM had their on booth to show off BlackBerryas well as their support for the TIFF. Along with having a booth and showing their support, BlackBerry has their own app for the Toronto International Film Festival, you can download the app by heading over to App World.
Download the official TIFF 2012 application, an interactive guide to the Toronto International Film Festival.
- Complete list of films with screening times and locations, searchable and sortable by name, date or programme – and updated in real time;
- Read film descriptions and watch trailers;
- Build your personal list of must-see favourites;
- Capacity to save screening times in your calendar to help build your own schedule;
- Choose to get automated, daily recommendations for films that match your interests;
- Share film information with friends over Twitter, Facebook, email and SMS;
- Get addresses, maps and directions for all venues;
- See daily Festival highlight photos;
- Join the conversation and follow the buzz of what’s happening and where with Twitter integration.
TIFF is a charitable cultural organization whose mission is to transform the way people see the world through film. An international leader in film culture, TIFF projects include the annual Toronto International Film Festival in September; TIFF Bell Lightbox, which features five cinemas, major exhibitions, and learning and entertainment facilities; and innovative national distribution program Film Circuit.
Via: Toronto Sun