Twitter for BlackBerry has been updated to version 188.8.131.52 in the BlackBerry Beta Zone. Stay connected to the people, information and news you care about on Twitter, with the high-quality experience you expect on a BlackBerry smartphone. Hit the break to find out what’s new with version 184.108.40.206.
The following is a list of issues fixed in version 220.127.116.11:
- Unable to post a tweet if attaching a location is disabled
- Find Friends dialog and page are not translated (all languages)
- Background updates not working
- Timeline doesn’t refresh correctly after uploading a photo – Error shown and exception in log file
- Mentions can be scrolled off screen
- Timeline does not auto-refresh after delete/dismiss/undo
- Clicking OK on Finds Friends screen freezes device in 5.0
- After saving a search, the search page isn’t updated until after a refresh
- Favorite count shown in the my profile goes to negative sometimes. The count should never be negative.
- Welcome screen users suggestions list does not appear if there is an extended character in the name
- Your Favorites list does not refresh correctly to show unfavorited tweet.
- Thumbnail in summary card is selectable on touch screen devices.