Twitter for BlackBerry has been updated in the Blackberry Beta Zone to v184.108.40.206. This update is a small update from v220.127.116.11, Stay connected to the people, information and news you care about on Twitter®, with the high-quality experience you expect on a BlackBerry® smartphone. Hit the break for the changlog!
The following is a list of issues fixed in version 18.104.22.168:
- Following list is not showing following state correctly. The follow button is appearing for many users even though you already follow them.
- Timeline takes up to 10 seconds to appear when switching users
- Twitter Search shows duplicate tweets
- Reply All does not reply to all, only replies to the original sender
The following is a list of issues fixed in version 22.214.171.124:
- Unable to post a tweet if attaching a location is disabled
- Find Friends dialog and page are not translated (all languages)
- Background updates not working
- Timeline doesn’t refresh correctly after uploading a photo – Error shown and exception in log file
- Mentions can be scrolled off screen
- Timeline does not auto-refresh after delete/dismiss/undo
- Clicking OK on Finds Friends screen freezes device in 5.0
- After saving a search, the search page isn’t updated until after a refresh
- Favorite count shown in the my profile goes to negative sometimes. The count should never be negative.
- Welcome screen users suggestions list does not appear if there is an extended character in the name
- Your Favorites list does not refresh correctly to show unfavorited tweet.
- Thumbnail in summary card is selectable on touch screen devices.
The following is a list of issues fixed in version 126.96.36.199:
- Duplicate Tweets in timeline
- If you save a picture that was embedded in an email (not attached), you are unable to Tweet photo later. States “Could not process image”
- Duplicate list created – can’t be deleted
- User name is clipped and Thai characters visible on the background when typed English User Name and Password on the Text box field
The following is a list of issues fixed in version 188.8.131.52:
- Trends list is incorrect, and not for the proper region
- Follow button on users list do not appear in correct state
- The follow button is cut off when using a larger font size on the search page
- Misaligned lock image on user lists
- Details missing on error dialogs when clicking link for show details – exception in log
- The verified logo is cut-off on the following list screen
- Text isn’t vertically in the centre of focus on location selection drop down of trends
- Email popup field opens when you check or uncheck the show password option
- Truncated link causes it not to work/open to intended article