The Bard’s Tale was just launched back in September and is hugely popular when it comes to PC gamers. I have been plaing the game since it launched I also purchased it for my Nexus 7 Android Tablet so I could compare the two games. In the above video you will see the BlackBerry PlayBook version. I love this quote from the description: “They said it couldn’t be done… a full-scale massive 3D epic role-playing game on BlackBerry! See why it’s the BIGGEST BlackBerry game ever made!” They are not kidding on just how big the file size is on this game! I just purchased it and it is clocking in at 1GB and expands to over 3GB!!!!
“The Bard’s Tale is easily the funniest game I’ve ever played, and I’ve played all the funny games out there.” – IGN
You are the Bard, a selfish rogue weary of pointless sub-quests and rat-infested cellars. Through magical song you summon characters to join you in battle, heal your party, and take damage on your behalf. Ready your weapon as you embark on a quest for coin and cleavage!
“Ready your weapon and bladder as you embark on this ridiculously addicting quest and the funniest adventure of the year, The Bard’s Tale” – Game Chronicles
Play The Bard’s Tale today on your favorite compatible BlackBerry device*. Prepare to immerse yourself in over 20-30 hours of adventure, featuring:
- 50 enemy types (not counting bosses!)
- A vast world to explore with towns, wild forests, rivers, castles, towers, secret dungeons, snowy mountains, caverns, haunted tombs and more
- A full cast of bizarre NPC’s
- Over a dozen special boss enemies to defeat
- 16 magical characters to discover and then summon at will to aid you
- Over 150 unique items of weaponry, armor, instruments, tokens, artifacts and loot!
- More Song & Dance numbers than any other game, including a zombie dance-off!
- Over 14 hours of outstanding voice-acting from top Hollywood talent, including Cary Elwes (The Princess Bride) as the Bard, and the inimitable Tony Jay as the Narrator
But wait! That’s not all! Enjoy these great new additions in the BlackBerry version:
- Autosave—option to save automatically when you near a save-book in game.
- Time-Savers—optional in-app purchases are available to pump up your Bard and save you time! (Note: All such items are attainable through normal game-play, with time and persistence, just as in the original console release.)
- Includes the original classic game The Bard’s Tale I: Tales of the Unknown! 2 & 3 coming soon! (Supports Bluetooth keyboard and mouse)
“This game is satire in its sharpest form” – Cheat Code Central
Play The Bard’s Tale today!
We hear you, and we are committed to improving The Bard’s Tale for BlackBerry. Please send support questions/comments through The Bard’s Tale Support link below. You are also welcome to join the discussion and get the latest news on our Facebook product page “The Bard’s Tale”.
IT IS HUGE!
Please note: Installation over Wi-Fi can temporarily require as much as 3.2GB of free space on your device (for compressed download + uncompressed install).
BlackBerry adaptation by Square One Games.