Research In Motion has not for got about the few people out there that have not been able to updated their BlackBerry 10 Dev Alpha devices! RIM has released a fix for all of you that are having problems with the update!If you experience any difficulties updating or reloading the BlackBerry 10 Dev Alpha Device Software using the above described method please follow the steps below.
- Download the Dev Alpha Autoloader 10.0.09.388 (Windows).
- Turn off your BlackBerry 10 Dev Alpha device.
- Run the file Autoload-DevAlpha-10.0.09.388.exe.
- When prompt shows “Connecting to Bootrom”, connect your BlackBerry 10 Dev Alpha device to your computer and turn it on.
- If you have a password set on your device, type your password when prompted.
- After your device restarts, complete the set up wizard.
You can find more info on the BlackBerry 10 Dev Alpha here.