Remember a few weeks ago we mentioned Rogers and CIBC joining together for suretap? Now the CIBC app has launched. And you can start using the mobile payment system right away! If you have a Blackberry 9900 this will work if you are on Rogers and soon you will be able to use it on the Blackberry Curve 9360.
CIBC Mobile Payment™ App
A new, fast and safe way to pay with your CIBC credit card using your BlackBerry®
Whether you’re grabbing coffee, buying movie tickets or picking up groceries, there’s no need to fumble for cash. Now you can use the CIBC Mobile Payment App on an eligible BlackBerry®. Rest assured, the CIBC Mobile Payment App has multiple layers of security protection making it just as secure as using your CIBC credit card.
CIBC Mobile Payment App features include:
- Pay for credit card purchases up to $50
- Accepted at thousands of participating locations in Canada and abroad. Just look for the contactless symbol at checkout.
- Ability to lock the CIBC Mobile Payment App with an optional passcode
- Cardholder protection for unauthorized transactions*
- Trusted encryption technology to store your credit card on the chip in your smartphone
- Track your mobile purchases on your CIBC credit card statement, or through online or mobile banking
- Accumulate rewards with a CIBC rewards credit card
The CIBC Mobile Payment App is available right now for the BlackBerry® Bold 9900 smartphone, and coming soon to the BlackBerry Curve 9360, on the Rogers network with an NFC SIM card from Rogers.
Get the free app from Blackberry App World.