While Siri backtalks iOS users. BlackBerryOS users have SayIt. The developer reached out to BBEmpire to tell them the app is ready for not only BlackBerry 10 but PlayBook as well. SayIt has some great features and does everything Siri does albeit in a direct manor with specific command prompts and much more (yes it can tell you jokes). The app will be submitted to App World tommorow morning first thing. This initial release supports only english for now. Hit the break to find out more features and screenshots
SayIt is a voice recognition and assistant software, a Siri-like application.
Features of SayIt for PlayBook and SayIt for BlackBerry10 :
1. Natural Voice Recognition and processing for PlayBook and BB10
2..Text to Speech with natural voice
2. Performing search website tasks, find hotels/bar/club/restaurants… near a location
3. Provide weather forecast based on current location
4. Search Youtube, Wikipedia, Google using voice
5. Integration with Wolfram Alpha, so SayIt can perform maths calculation, provide information about: history, literature, culture and nearly every queries thanks to Wolfram Alpha power.
You can checkout several screenshots at the source below,