10 Pin Shuffle for the Playbook was just launched this week. Highlights for this game is three choices for playing: classic bowling, shuffleboard, or 10 pin poker.
* Impressive 3D graphics.
* Scoreloop online leaderboards and achievements.
* Real 3D physics engine and accurate pin physics.
* Instant replays of great shots.
* Unlock new opponents of increasing skill levels.
* Crowd reactions that reflect your moves in real time.
* Realistic sound effects capture every nudge, bump, and collision on the table.
* Controls that are easy to grasp, but challenging to master.
* Turkey rewards and winners animations.
* Bowling statistics and game scores are tracked and saved each game.
Get it from Blackberry App World for $2.99.
Solitaire City is another game that launched for the Playbook. It comes with 65 different solitaire games. I did not know that there were that many solitaire games.
* Phone and Tablet support
* Graphics adjust to take advantage of all displays
* Timed scoring system
* Scoreloop online leaderboards (play offline too)
* Impressive graphical effects
* Fun sound effects and sound themes
* Create your own sound themes
* Enticing background graphics
* Choice of detailed card designs
* Interactive training
* Unlimited undos
* Saves game position when the phone rings
* Left and right handed options
* Serious addiction!
Get it from Blackberry App World for $3.99.