I find that the Playbook is good size for many things, dj player, video player, games and a recipe book. Cooklet is more than just a recipe book though, it is interactive. Definitely more so than a ho hum paper book, you can post your recipes to twitter and other blogs.
The one and only culinary app that is way more than just cookbooks and food snapping. Cooklet is bringing back the idea of social cooking. Designed for you to show off your cooking adventures, experiments, opinions and photos on special recipe pages and users’ profiles. Make your cooking experience your own personal story and share it with your foodies. Discover the world full of people who adore good food.
Totally new Cooklet is way smarter, more social and fun. Loaded with more than 3500+ recipes from real users and thousands of pictures. Now you can comment, share and even make photos of your made dishes and to top it off – the inspiration is endless thanks to the integrated feeds from Twitter and blogs. Stay connected and up-to-date. Discover, cook and share – social cooking at its best. Enjoy!
Cooklet in a nutshell:
– Endless stream of food ideas from Cooklet users, Twitter and blogs.
– Cooking enthusiasts from all over the world with their own users’ profiles and kitchen stories.
– Interactive in-recipe tools – handy when you need them.
– Cook with your friends, make something great for your family and share what you do with dynamic international community. Ask when you need help and assist others in their culinary ventures. That is social cooking at its best!
– Make, comment, share, fave, follow – all you need to show your love to food and foodies you admire.
– Over 3500 quality and original recipes from real foodies from around the world – and everyday more & more!
– Search by recipe title, category & ingredients
– Simple view on ingredients and step-by-step directions
– “I made it” button – let the world know what’s cooking in your home 🙂
– Add your own picture as you make the recipe
– Countless food ideas thanks to the feeds from Twitter and blogs
– International community activities stream
– Save the recipes in favorites
– Follow foodies and be followed by others
– Useful culinary tools like MultiTimer and Measures Converter,
– Languages: English
Get it from Blackberry App World for 99 cents today only.