If you are keeping up with the BBM animated avatars you will be happy to know that Research In Motion has released two new avatars. The two new avatars mark the 4 week countdown to the BlackBerry 10 launch event on January 30th and the second one is a “Happy 2013”. Either one of these will look great as your BBM profile picture. The process is super easy, and you can either do it from your computer or right from within your BlackBerry browser.
Here are the instructions that were provided by RIM the first time around.
To change your BBM Display Picture to this animated avatar:
1. Right-click on the avatar of your choice and select “Save picture as” to save it to your computer.
2. Email the file to the email address associated with your BlackBerry smartphone.
3. Open the image on your BlackBerry smartphone.
4. Press the menu button to “Download Attachment”.
5. In BBM, set the new file as your profile picture.
Thanks you know who for sending this one in.