If you are not a fan of the native Twitter client for BlackBerry 10, then you may have already given Neatly a try. It is a great alternative that provides you with many of the features the native client is missing. Today Neatly for BlackBerry 10 received a big update that includes some new features, as well as a UI re-design.
The new features of the latest version of Neatly are,
- Pocket and Instapaper integration – You can add From Tweet view
- “99 new tweets’ fix
- New notification indicator when minimized
- More auto-refresh intervals
- Sharing Tweets from Tweet view
- Copy Tweets from Tweet view
- New home screen
- New profile view
- Bug fixes
At $2.99 Neatly is a great Twitter client that will provide you with a full experience. Hopefully Neatly will get the OK from Twitter soon so that they can tie directly into the Hub, the one feature that is really missing.
You can grab Neatly for BlackBerry 10 in BlackBerry World for $2.99 here.