Apparently the mascot is a running Poptart.. or at least looks like one. CascaRun Sports Tracker is now available for download for BlackBerry 10. It’s like a hybrid run journal/time tracker all in one, with a slew of features. If you are into running and want to improve your times, this is the app for you. Or even if you want to start running, they’ve pretty much thought of everything.
– For jogging, biking, hiking, skating, running and more
– Real-time distance, time, lap, speed, pace monitoring
– Heart Rate Monitoring (HRM) using Bluetooth Smart/Low Energy heart rate monitors (see below)
– Live map (optional): using OpenStreetMap, OpenCycleMap, MapQuest and BlackBerry maps
– Online + offline filter
– Lock screen (with run info and swipe-to-unlock)
– Statistics and diagrams
– Interactive replay to review your trainings
– Flash light (for night runs)
– Minimal resource usage
– GPX file format
– Light-weight and intuitive UI
Get it from BlackBerry World for $3.99. Both the Q10 and the Z10 support the app.