BlackBerry is offering a little extra incentive for anyone in the US that buys a new BlackBerry 10 smartphone. There are of course a few rules and caveats that go along with this deal, but if you live in the US and buy a new Z10 or Q10 you should definitely check out this deal and see if you qualify.
Be eligible to receive an exclusive, limited time BlackBerry® 10 Offer of a USD$60 VISA Prepaid card with the purchase and activation of a new BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
To be eligible for the BlackBerry 10 Offer, follow these 5 simple steps:
- Purchase and activate a new BlackBerry® Q10 or BlackBerry® Z10 smartphone between July 15, 2013 and August 31, 2013.
- Read the Terms and Conditions of the BlackBerry 10 Offer.
- Provide the required information on the “Redeem Your Offer” form below to allow BlackBerry to validate your purchase.
- Submit your shipping information to receive your $60 VISA Prepaid card.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions of the BlackBerry 10 Offer.
The BlackBerry 10 Offer is subject to terms and conditions. View the terms and conditions.
Hopefully we will see BlackBerry expand this offer and start to offer this deal outside of the US. If you take advantage of this program from BlackBerry, let us know how the whole process goes in the comments.