The Pebble Watch has apps for every OS but BlackBerry 10. The developer of Talk2Watch made the app to make up for that! It’s a brand new app with a bunch of features. You can control the music, get notifications and more. BBM is not yet one of the notification features.
– increase/decrease volume, play/pause (single button press)
– previous/next track, start/stop (double button press)
– Phone calls (limitation: cannot display information about the callers id and number)
– Calendar events
– TCP/UDP messages
– Facebook: receive chat messages (with optional friend filter)
– Twitter: receive direct messages and tweets
Use the app as an easy interface for sending messages to the watch from your own applications
The device will check the signal strength to the watch and will send a warning if it drops below a (selectable) minimal value. This can be seen as a warning that you might have forgotten your phone somewhere
– use the buttons of the music app on the watch to generate a trigger sequence which will then run a previously defined script sending commands to a server
– usecase: automation
Get the free app from BlackBerry World.