If you are an O2 UK customer and like using Evernote you will be happy to hear that O2 UK and Evernote have teamed up to offer Evernote Premium free for a year! So now you are probably asking well what does Evernote premium have to offer versus the free version well check out the list below!
Evernote Premium features
- Offline Notebooks – Access your notes fast whenever you need them on your mobile device, even without a network connection. Great for travel.
- Work better together – Allow your friends and colleagues to edit notes you share with them, and see Note History for past versions of notes.
- Peace of mind – Passcode Lock adds a layer of protection on mobile devices. If you need help, then fast, Priority Support is a chat window away.
- More in, more out – Keep more notes, more photos, more files…more of everything. Get 1GB of monthly upload capacity and an increased max note size of 100MB.
- Smarter searching – Search inside PDFs and attached documents, find text in images faster and rediscover your content with the powerful Related Notes feature.
- Present your notes – Let people into your thinking process by presenting your notes in a beautiful, full-screen layout with one click (currently Mac only).
Evernote Premium offer – all O2 mobile phone customers are eligible to validate their phone number and upgrade their Evernote account for 12 months free access to Evernote Premium features. Mobile Broadband customers must validate their upgrade by entering the microsite at http://evernote.o2.co.uk using their mobile broadband data connection (and validation will take place automatically). Details of Evernote Premium features can be found at www.evernote.com/premium. O2 customers with existing Evernote Premium access can also re-upgrade their account using Evernote Points to extend their subscription or redeem for other offers/upgrades from Evernote which are subject to change. Details of Evernote Points can be found at www.evernote.com/points. Upon completion of your 12 months free access to Evernote Premium, you will be automatically downgraded to the free tier of Evernote features. To redeem the offer, the customer must have an Evernote account, or, if the customer does not have an Evernote account, the customer will be required to register for the Evernote service. Use of the Evernote service is subject to Evernote’s Terms of Service, as published on the Evernote web site (http://www.evernote.com/tos).
Offer Period – The Evernote Premium offer will only be available from 24th October 2013 until 24th October 2014. Any customers validating their number and upgrading their account through the Evernote website during this time will be eligible to receive 12 months of Evernote Premium features within Evernote’s website and applications. There is a maximum of one upgrade per phone number or mobile broadband account.
You can learn more in the O2 terms and conditions.