If anyone is still unfamiliar with what Power Tools is. It is a wonderful productivity application that wraps great features into an all in one tool.
Things like battery tracking, custom LED colors for contact to apps, blocking calls messages, tracking daily use of your device and scheduled alarms and notifications and many more, this is the app that enhances power users lives with their BlackBerry.
The latest update is to v 5.3 and includes :
- Modified how the minute wallpaper changer works
- Modified how incoming messages are handled. Sometimes Power Tools do not get all new messages thus LED and ringtone is not working
- Fixed the message blocker where the subject was not filtered
- Fixed the Wifi LED when device is in Bedside Mode
- Fixed the Speech after a System reset. Sometimes it won’t speak until you manually request a speech
- Added Email accounts to select when syncing in the Email screen in the Application Settings. This allows you to only sync specific accounts. You can either select the time to sync in the Email screen or create a schedule to sync in the Scheduler screen. The Scheduler is more flexible where you can define the time and date to sync. This is similar to our No Mail app but better. Now you have full control when to receive work email.
- Added Run Filters in the Message Blocker screen. This will scan the Hub and apply all the filters. It may take several minutes depending how many messages you have in the Hub. When the process is complete you will get a Hub message with all the details.
Users who use Power Tools say it’s the best all in one App for your BlackBerry device. The app is available at $4.99 on BlackBerry World