Pune, India (January 28 th , 2014) – Emberify updates ‘Follow Mail’ to version 2.0 with a new adaptive theme. Follow Mail offers follow ups, custom notifications and fast read for email. It works complimentary to the hub.
The new adaptive theme automatically changes the theme according to the environment lighting. Follow Mail can detect you are indoor in a dark room and automatically switch to a dark user interface. Next morning, you are heading to office, Follow Mail will switch to a bright one.
New in version 2.0:
1. Adaptive theme (Also manual light & dark theme is available)
2. Contact integration for email composer
3. Pop up notifications
4. Enhanced battery efficiency
5. Bug fixes
“Following on the concept of Sense, Understand and Adapt we built in the adaptive theme. This allows Follow Mail to provide the best email experience,”says Shashwat Pradhan, BlackBerry Elite Developer and the Founder of Emberify.
Features of Follow Mail:
1. Follow Ups: Get reminder if you don’t receive a reply to your email
2. Notifications: Get a reminder if the selected email gets a reply
3. Fast Read: Integrated with Turbo Reader, allowing to read emails at
200 WPM on a single click
Follow Mail for BlackBerry 10 is available on BlackBerry World for $ 1.99 worldwide: http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/59950129
For enterprise enquiries please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Emberify is a startup working on analytic and utility apps. Using contextual information, Emberify aims to create a more relevant mobile experience for their users.